Did you hear that? That’s the noise that 2015 made as it passed by… In just a few hours, we’ll be celebrating the arrival of 2016 and I really hope that it brings great things for all of us.
Before I share the top 10 recipes from 2015 (according to my google analytics), I want to say something really important… THANK YOU. I’m really super thankful for all of you who tune into my blog every single day and trust me enough to make my recipes. Thanks for sharing my website with your family and friends – that’s truly the reason my little blog continues to grow.
Tell me – is there anything you guys want to see from me in 2016? Let me know and I’ll try to make it happen
Okay, let’s get to the count down…
10. German Chocolate Cupcakes: these bad boys are amaze. They’re rich and chocolatey and topped with a caramel pecan topping. SWOON. If you have any topping left over… heat it up and eat it over ice cream. DOUBLE SWOON.
9. Simple Shredded Chicken (You can use an Instant Pot or a Slow Cooker): One of my fav ways to use this shredded chicken is for chicken salad sandwiches. I mix it with mayo or avocado and BAM – easiest lunch ever. There are a million ways to use this chicken – and it’s so useful having it already cooked and ready to go in the fridge.
8. 2-ingredient Rice Flour Roti – I was a little surprised to see this one in the list. It’s not “paleo” which is kind of what I’m known for. I use rice flour IRL (in real life) so I decided to share this recipe because it’s gluten-free and easy on the wallet. Do you want to see more rice flour recipes?
7. Cinnamon Coffee Cake – TOTALLY understand why this made the list. This is one of my FAV desserts. I’ve made this many times for non-gluten-free friends and it’s always a hit.
5. Ground Beef Bulgogi – yes! yes! yes! One of the easiest and tastiest 30-minute meals. I can’t tell you how much we love this at my house.
4. Cinnamon Raisin Paleo N’oatmeal – I fell in love with n’oatmeal after making this. I have several other flavors on the blog but make sure you try this one first. It really does taste like oatmeal – minus the oats of course.
3. 3-ingredient Crispy Waffles – the only way to describe these waffles is to use all of the happy emojis ever created ???? etc etc etc. These waffles couldn’t be easier to make: Three ingredients. Waffle maker. BOOM. You’ve got yourself some crispy waffs.
2. Chocolate Mug Cake – ahhh this is totally the best/worst recipe from 2015 on the blog. Best because it’s delicious and super easy to make. Worst for the same reasons. But hey, at least you’re only making one at a time… even if it’s at midnight (because it’s so darn easy to make!).
AND THE NUMBER ONE RECIPE FROM 2015 IS… Paleo Chocolate Cake – this is the chocolatiest cake in the history of chocolate cakes. It’s gluten-free (but your gluten-eating friends will never know). I’m so proud of this cake. The texture is awesome. And it’s basically all chocolate. Make this you guys.
Happy (almost) New Year, friends!!!