- Crushed nuts for garnish (I used slivered almonds)
- Ground cardamom (add it in with the bananas or sprinkle on top of the fudge)
- Puree the bananas in a blender.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a non-stick saute pan over medium heat and then add the banana puree.
- Stir continuously for about 20 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, stir until well combined, then add the final tablespoon of coconut oil and continue to stir for another 10 minutes, or until the banana mixture turns dark and sticky.
- Spoon the banana mixture onto a greased plate or in a parchment-lined loaf pan and allow it to cool in the fridge.
- Cut the fudge while it’s cold, then allow it to come to room temperature before serving.