Super easy 3 ingredient cookies made with ingredients you already have in your pantry!
- 1 cup nut butter or seed butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer, add the nut butter or seed butter, sugar and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Using a 2-inch cookie scoop, place the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and use your fingers to flatten the cookie. Repeat until the dough is done. Add a pinch of flaky sea salt to each cookie if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter for 3-4 days.
- Make sure to really stir the nut or seed butter before using!
- If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you measure out the dough using a tablespoon. Just roll it into a ball, flatten it into a cookie and then place on a baking sheet. Repeat until dough is done.