- 8 ounces organic cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup organic 100% apple juice
- sweetener to taste, optional (I add 1-2 tablespoons of honey)
- Put the cranberries, pomegranate seeds and apple juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for 8-12 minutes or until the cranberries pop and the sauce thickens – stirring occasionally.
- Add sweetener if using.
- Cool to room temperature then store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
you can also use orange or pomegranate juice but it will turn out a bit more tart. just use sweetener to adjust to taste.