- 1 pound salmon (wild-caught)
- ½ cup mayo
- ⅓ cup (spicy) salsa
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the salsa and mayo in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the salmon on the baking sheet (skin-side down), pour the mayo salsa on top then put it in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
- Since there are very few ingredients be sure to use the best quality. I like sir kensington’s mayo and whole foods organic spicy salsa. Use your favorite salsa!
- When you make this salmon, you can add some broccoli onto the pan right along with it – I do that all the time and it makes for an easy sheet pan dinner.