- 1 ½ pounds skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup organic dill pickle juice
- Add chicken and pickle juice to a medium-sized bowl. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot flour and spices.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the whisked egg, then dip into the almond flour mixture and place onto a baking sheet. Repeat for all chicken pieces.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear.