- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 patties and place them onto a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the sausage is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the patties.
- If following whole30, leave out the maple syrup for a savory sausage patty.