- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ghee or grassfed butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F using the convection setting if available.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a bowl and mix well.
- Next, mash or puree the bananas if you haven’t already, then add this to the bowl along with the eggs, ghee, maple syrup and coconut milk. Mix using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Allow the batter to rest in the bowl while you prepare the topping.
- Add the topping ingredients to a bowl and using your hands, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased or parchment-lined 9-inch round pan then sprinkle the topping on top of the cake.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool, then slice and serve.