- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and spices and cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and stir-fry for 5 minutes, then reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes or until the green beans are tender.