- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Put it in for 30 sections and then stir. Do this again for 10 seconds and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the coconut butter and stir until combined.
- Add coconut flakes and mix well.
- Taste. If the mixture is not sweet enough, add coconut sugar to taste. (I added 1 tsp).
- In a lined mini cupcake tin, pour the mixture about 3/4 of the way.
- Sprinkle some flakes on top and put in the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened.
I also like this with a few pieces of sea salt on top!