- 1 cup Simply Nature cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Simply Nature coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- optional toppings: crushed nuts
- Add the cashew butter, maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a small saucepan over low heat. Mix until smooth and then slowly add the coconut flour, 1 teaspoon at a time, mixing until well combined. Cover the saucepan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Using a small cookie scoop, remove some of the cashew butter mixture and roll the dough in your hands. Form it into an egg shape and place it on a parchment-lined pan. Do this with all of the cashew dough and put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Add the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a glass bowl and heat over the stove top using the double boiler method.
- Dip the egg into the chocolate using a fork, then place on a parchment-lined sheet.
- Add toppings if desired, then place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.