- 2 cups nuts (I suggest: 1 cup walnuts, ½ cup almonds, ½ cup macadamia nuts)
- 2 cups pitted dates (delget noor or medjool)
- 3 ounces chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add the nuts to a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Pour the nuts into a bowl.
- Add the pitted dates to the food processor and blend until the mixture becomes a sticky puree.
- Pour the date puree into the bowl with the nuts and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into a parchment-lined 8×8 glass dish and press down.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl (you can use a microwave or the double boiler method by melting the chocolate in bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the baked nuts and place in the fridge to harden.
- Slice and serve!