- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips, coconut oil and spices to a bowl. Melt using a double boiler method (bowl over saucepan filled with water) or in a microwave in 10-20 second intervals.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the pistachios and pomegranate seeds. Pour chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios, pomegranate seeds and coarse sea salt on top.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the chocolate is solid. Break into smaller pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.