- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (I get mine at Trader Joes)
- 1 cup applesauce
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients except for the raisins into a blender and blend until smooth. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour batter into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 350F for 12-14 minutes if you’re making mini muffins or for 15-18 minutes for regular muffins (do a toothpick test – make sure it comes out clean).
- Allow the muffins to cool on a wire rack.
- Store the muffins in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- If making this for a new mama, add 1 tablespoon brewers yeast to make these lactation muffins!