- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and spoon the thick batter into well greased mini muffin tins or into Silicone Baking Cups. Each cup should be filled about ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown (should pass toothpick test).
- Let cupcakes cool then spread on citrus curd or another frosting.
Time may vary depending on muffin size – check on it after 10 minutes.