- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the dry ingredients (almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda and salt) to a bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Once the flour has soaked up the liquid, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to shape a ball and then flatten the ball in a greased 9-inch Springform Pan
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool and cut into 8 triangles.
- Optional: drizzle melted coconut butter on top.