- 1 ½ pounds chicken drumsticks (approx. 5 drumsticks), skin removed
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper, adjust to taste
- Cut around the bottom of each drumstick to cut the tendons – then use a paper towel to remove the skin from the chicken.
- Add the chicken and the rest of the ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Watch as the tender meat barely clings to the bones… then eat 🙂