- 4–6 lamb chops (loin)
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns, adjust to taste
- 4 large garlic cloves, cut in half
- 10–12 springs of fresh rosemary (or a large handful of rosemary leaves)
- Wash and dry the chops (optional)
- In a bowl, add chops, and lightly massage with oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Place chops on a greased sheet pan and stick sliced garlic into the chops.
- Roll rosemary leaves between your palms to release oil and then place on both sides of the chops.
- Broil the chops on the third rack (8 or so inches from the heat source) for ten minutes to get perfect medium-rare lamb chops.