- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour (or arrowroot flour)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup eggnog
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, adjust to taste
- Toppings (optional): eggnog, maple syrup, crushed nuts, extra nutmeg
- Preheat a seasoned crepe pan over low heat (I have and LOVE this pan).
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto a crepe pan over low heat and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the pancake looks mostly cooked through. Flip it over and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat until the batter is done.