- 1 tablespoon Grassfed Organic Ghee
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Serrano pepper, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Kashmiri Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, adjust to taste
- 5–6 eggs
- Cilantro, optional for garnish
- Heat ghee in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and stir occasionally until onions begin to turn golden brown – about 10-15 minutes.
- Once onions soften, add garlic and Serrano pepper. After a few minutes, add red bell pepper and reduce heat to low. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spices, stir and then add tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until tomatoes have reduced and your sauce has thickened. (Taste sauce and adjust seasonings)
- Gently crack eggs into skillet, season top of eggs with salt and pepper and then place a cover on top of the skillet for about 5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and serve.