- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into thin strips
- 4 ounces of baby kale
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one large lemon (or ¼ cup of juice)
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or sweetener of choice
- Slice fennel into thin strips and gently toss with baby kale leaves and chopped avocado.
- For dressing, whisk all ingredients together and place in jar.
The dressing will taste even better the next day!