- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into thin strips
- 4 ounces baby kale
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one large lemon (or ¼ cup of juice)
- Zest from ½ lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon honey or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Slice fennel into thin strips and gently toss with baby kale leaves and chopped avocado.
- For dressing, whisk all ingredients together and place in jar (I like to reuse old spice jars for dressing).
- The dressing will taste even better the next day!