When using garlic paste in a recipe: 1 teaspoon garlic paste = approx. 1 large garlic clove
*If you prefer less garlic, you can always use ½ teaspoon of paste per garlic clove listed in a recipe
- 1 pound peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil (use a neutral flavored oil)
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Scrape the garlic down the sides as needed.
- Store the garlic paste in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to six months. I suggest storing the garlic paste in 1 teaspoon cubes using this tiny cube silicone tray.
- I suggest using at least 2 tablespoons of oil to help preserve the garlic paste, but feel free to add more if you’d like.
- To help with meal prep, I suggest making 1 teaspoon cubes of paste using this tiny cube silicone tray – each cube is equivalent to 1 teaspoon.