When using garlic paste in a recipe: 1 teaspoon garlic paste = approx. 1 large garlic clove
*If you prefer less garlic, you can always use ½ teaspoon of paste per garlic clove listed in a recipe
- 1 pound peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil (use a neutral flavored oil)
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Scrape the garlic down the sides as needed.
- Store in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator for up to one month. For longer storage, keep in freezer.
- I suggest using at least 2 tablespoons of oil to help preserve the garlic paste, but feel free to add more if you’d like.