- Add the water to a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top of the water. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a saucepan over low-medium heat, whisking for about 4-5 minutes.
- Slowly pour the warm mixture into the bowl with the water and gelatin and whisk until the gelatin completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a mold (this is the gingerbread mold I use) and refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- Gently remove the gummies from the mold and then store the gummies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week.