- Combine the banana malpua ingredients together in a blender or food processor or in a bowl using an electronic mixer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to a non-stick crepe pan (like this one) over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Spread out the batter a bit to form a circular shape. Then rotate the pan to make sure the coconut oil gets on all sides of the pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip, then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat by adding 1 teaspoon of coconut oil before making each pancake.
- Serve with optional toppings, if desired.
If you want to make your pancakes larger, just be sure to add more coconut oil so that the sides of the pancake get nice and crisp.