- 1 (15 ounce) box of gluten-free cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or oil of choice
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Use a small cookie scoop to make balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet about 1-inch apart. No need to flatten the cookies – they will spread out on their own.
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 9-10 minutes.
This recipe yields approximately 2 dozen cookies when using a small cookie scoop.