- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt (maldon sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the oats, coconut sugar and baking soda and mix well. Then add the nut butter, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small 2-inch cookie scoop, place the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and use your fingers to flatten the cookie. Repeat until the dough is done.
- Sprinkle the cookies with flaky salt if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3-4 days. After that, store in the freezer.