- 1 cup nut butter (I suggest cashew butter)
- 1 cup cane sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients except for chocolate chips to a stand mixer and mix until well combined. You can also mix by hand or use a hand mixer – just make sure the mixture is well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Dump out the dough onto parchment paper and roll it into a log shape (you can chill the dough first if needed).
- Store the cookie dough in the freezer (up to 3 months) until ready to bake, then slice and follow the directions below.
Directions on How to Bake:
Place the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until golden. Allow the cookies to cool down a bit then using a spatula, carefully move the cookies to a wire rack to cool down completely. These cookies set once cool (if you pick them up while they are hot, they will crumble). Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3-4 days.
- You can play around with cookie additions! Try adding chopped macadamia or walnuts! Or flaky sea salt!