- Add the water to a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top of the water. Set aside.
- Add the milk and spices to a saucepan over low-medium heat, whisking for about 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the honey. Mix well.
- Slowly pour the milk into the bowl with the water and gelatin and whisk until the gelatin completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a mold (this is the pumpkin mold I use) and refrigerate until firm, about 3-4 hours.
- Store the gummies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Make sure you are using gelatin (and not collagen).