- 3 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 1–2 teaspoons ground turmeric (I use 2 teaspoons, adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or sweetener of choice, adjust to taste
- Add the milk and spices to a pot and bring the mixture to a full boil, then immediately reduce the heat to a simmer. Keep an eye on the pot so that it doesn’t boil over.
- Add the almond flour, and continue to stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and immediately stir in the honey or sweetener of choice.
- Allow the mixture to cool on the stovetop. Taste the mixture and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Next, pour the mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze until solid.