- ½ pineapple, cored and sliced into large pieces
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place the pineapple slices onto a hot grill and grill until nicely charred.
- Meanwhile, add the pecans, almonds, coconut flakes, and salt into a food processor and combine until well blended. Add this to a small mixing bowl with coconut oil and combine well.
- Take the pineapple off the grill and once cool enough to handle, chop into small pieces.
- Add the pineapple to a cast-iron skillet and sprinkle with the topping.
- Place the cast-iron skillet on the grill and cover the grill for 5-7 minutes to toast the topping.
- Serve with ice cream (optional)!