- ½ pineapple, cored and sliced into large pieces
- ½ cup SimplyNature Organic Whole Almonds or Southern Grove Whole Almonds
- ½ cup Southern Grove Pecans
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 2 tablespoons SimplyNature Organic Coconut Oil
- Place the pineapple slices onto a hot grill and grill until nicely charred.
- Meanwhile, add the pecans, almonds, coconut flakes and salt into a food processor and combine until well blended. Add this to a small mixing bowl with coconut oil and combine well.
- Take the pineapple off the grill and once cool enough to handle, chop into small pieces.
- Add the pineapple to a cast iron skillet and sprinkle with the topping.
- Place the cast iron skillet on the grill.
- Cover the grill for 5-7 minutes to toast the topping.
Serve with coconut whipped cream or dairy-free ice cream if desired. If you can tolerate real dairy, you can find ice cream at ALDI!