- 1 tablespoon oil or fat of choice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch knob ginger, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 5 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2–3 green onions or scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook until mostly browned.
- Next, add the coconut sugar, coconut aminos, sesame oil and spices to the pan. Mix well and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add the green onions and sesame seeds. Mix well, then serve.