- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ½ pound brussels sprouts, shredded
- Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- Then add the ground turkey, garlic and spices and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the meat is completely cooked through and no longer pink.
- Set some of the meat aside in a bowl to make room for the brussels sprouts.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil in the skillet and add brussels sprouts and a bell pepper. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the meat back into the pan and mix well. Serve.