- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (I get mine at Trader Joes)
- 1 cup grassfed yogurt or dairy-free coconut milk yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal (optional for thicker pancakes)
For breastfeeding mamas:
- Blueberries, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon
- Pour everything into a blender, and blend until well combined. If using blueberries or chocolate chips, fold those in after blending.
- Pour ⅓ cup onto a hot crepe pan (I use and love this steel crepe pan) or a non-stick pan/griddle.
- Cook one side until the batter fluffs up at the top (approx 1-2 minutes). Then flip over to cook the other side.