- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package of organic mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown pork in skillet over medium heat. Using a slotted spoon, place the cooked pork in a bowl, leaving the fat in the skillet.
- Add the serrano pepper to the skillet, stir and then add the onion, celery, carrots, mushrooms and herbs. Saute for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl with the pork.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, chicken broth, almond flour and coconut flour. Mix well and add this to the bowl with the pork and vegetables.
- Pour the batter into a 7×11 casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.