- Pour ¼ cup onion masala into each “well” in this silicone tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until frozen solid.
- Pop them out and place them into a zip-top bag and use as needed.
- You can store fresh masala in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Visit this page to see recipes that call for exact amounts of onion masala.
- Make sure the onion masala is cold before putting it in the freezer. I store it in the fridge first, then once it’s cold I put it in the freezer. This helps to reduce freezer burn.