- 1 ½ pounds skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne, adjust to taste
- Cilantro, optional
- Add all of the ingredients to an instant pot, secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure (or NPR for 10 minutes, then release pressure).
- Using two forks, shred the chicken right into the curry (or you can remove the chicken and cut it into chunks if you prefer)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with basmati rice if desired.