- 1 cup sugar (approx. 200 g)
- ⅓ cup water (approx. 2.8 oz)
- 1 stick butter, sliced, room temperature
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup dry milk powder (100 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the sugar and water to the instant pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and cook for 11 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Add the room temperature butter slices, chocolate chips and milk powder, and vanilla extract to the pot and quickly stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined 9×5 inch loaf pan and let it cool down (for 30-40 minutes), then put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
- Lift from the pan using parchment, then cut into squares.
- Important: All of the recipes on my blog are tested using a 6 quart instant pot – I have not tested this recipe in a different sized pot. I don’t know if this recipe will work in a 3 quart or 8 quart as the surface area is different and will affect the temperature of the sugar syrup. I suggest only using a 6 quart for this recipe.