- 1 ½ pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch cilantro, including stems
- 1 small bunch mint leaves*
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2-inch ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon amchur powder (dried green mango powder)
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Add the chicken to the instant pot.
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender then pour this over the chicken.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure or wait 10 minutes then release pressure.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken right into the curry.
*I typically use a small packet (.5 ounces) of mint as that’s what my grocery store usually has available. More or less mint is fine.