- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-inch knob ginger, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Add the oil, garlic and ginger to the Instant Pot. Press the sauté button and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until mostly brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Open the valve to quick release pressure.
- If the meat released a lot of liquid, press the sauté button to boil off any extra liquid.
- Stir the green onions, sesame oil and sesame seeds into the pot and serve.