- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ – 1 serrano, minced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (white vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
- ½ cup water
- 8 small gold potatoes (approx. 1 pound)
- Press the sauté button, add oil and allow it a minute to heat up. Add the cumin and mustard seeds. Once the cumin seeds brown, add the onions and Serrano pepper. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until the onions begin to brown.
- Add the ground meat, garlic and ginger and cook until the meat is mostly browned.
- Add the spices, give everything a good mix, then add the vinegar, water and potatoes.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release pressure.
- I have yet to try this with ground beef or ground chicken but I’m sure it will be delicious! If you try it that way leave a comment to let me/us know!