- 1 ½ pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
Black Pepper Sauce:
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 green chili
- 1 tablespoon kasoori methi
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons cashew flour, optional
- Blend the ingredients listed under “black pepper sauce” and pour this over the chicken thighs. Mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure or wait 10 minutes then release pressure.
- You can either shred the chicken right in the pot or use kitchen shears/scissors to cut the chicken into cubes.
- Optional step: Press the sauté button, add cashew flour to the pot and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with additional black pepper and serve.
- *Adding cashew flour will make the sauce a bit nuttier, creamier and thicker.