- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 pounds bone-in goat pieces (shoulder or leg)
- 2 onions, diced
- 1–2 Serrano peppers or green chili, minced
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 20 curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons meat masala
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup water
- Press the sauté button and add the oil and mustard seeds to the pot. Once they start to splutter, add the goat, onions, and green chilies. Cook until the meat is browned on all sides.
- Add the shredded coconut, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, spices and stir well, then add the tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Pour the water into the pot then secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 45 minutes at high pressure.
- Allow pressure to naturally release.