- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until mostly smooth (it may be a little grainy due to the butter and that’s okay).
- Pour the contents of the blender into an oven-safe glass container and cover it tightly with foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot, place the trivet inside, then place the glass container on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid, close the valve and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure.
- Give the container a stir and watch as it transforms from looking like a set custard to becoming a perfectly smooth and creamy curd.