- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup (canned) coconut milk, full-fat (mix well before measuring)
- ½ cup ghee or 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey (maple syrup works too)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
Pour the batter into a greased 7-inch cheesecake pan with a removable bottom. Cover the pan with foil.
Place 2 cups of water in the instant pot, then place the trivet inside. Put the cake pan on top of the trivet.
Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 35 minutes at high pressure.
Naturally release pressure for 15 minutes, then open the valve to release any remaining pressure.
Allow the cake to cool, then top with lemon curd if desired.