Oatmeal Cookie Crust:
- ½ cup rolled oats (I buy gluten free oats from trader joes)
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1 cup whole milk greek yogurt (full fat)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
To make the crust:
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor until well combined.
- Press the crust onto the bottom of a greased 6-inch (or 7 inch) cheesecake pan with a removable bottom.
To make the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- Add the condensed milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree and spices to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pie crust then cover the pan with foil.
- Add 2 cups water into the steel inner pot, then place the trivet/wire rack that came with your pressure cooker into the pot. Place the pan on top of the rack.
- Secure the lid, close pressure valve and cook for 30 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure for 20 minutes, then release any remaining pressure (do not leave the cheesecake sitting in the pot). The cheesecake should be set – it shouldn’t wiggle.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool down on a wire rack. I find it easiest to unmold the cheesecake while slightly warm.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge to chill for 4-6 hours.
To make Pumpkin Glaze:
- Combine the pumpkin puree, maple syrup and spice together in a bowl and mix well. Pour this on top of the cake right before serving. This will add great flavor and color to the cake and make it look pretty!