These tandoori chicken wings are so tasty and easy to make! You just steam the wings in the pressure cooker, coat them in a flavorful spiced yogurt sauce and then pop them in the oven so they develop a nice crust. You can do this with any sauce!
- 25 wings (approx 2.5 pounds)
Tandoori Wing Sauce
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground fennel
- Pinch ground cloves
- Place 2 cups of water into the steel inner pot, then place a steamer basket inside. Place the wings in the steamer basket. Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a large foil-lined pan and then place a wire rack on top of the pan. Set aside.
- Prepare the tandoori wing sauce by combining all of the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- When the wings are done, open the valve to quick release any remaining pressure. Use tongs to place the wings on a paper- towel lined plate and pat them dry.
- Put the wings in the large bowl with the wing sauce and toss, then place them onto the wire rack sitting on top of the foil-lined sheet pan.
- Bake the wings at 425°F for 5 minutes. Then take the wings out of the oven. Using a basting brush, add more sauce onto the wings. Place the wings back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the skin is crisp to your liking.