- 1 medium Spaghetti Squash (~4 cups)
- 12 ounce package of frozen artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces Organic Sundried Tomatoes In Olive Oil, drained and chopped
- 1 handful baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
Basil Cream Sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked spaghetti squash, artichoke, sundried tomatoes and spinach.
- In a blender, combine and blend all of the ingredients listed under “Basil Cream Sauce” above.
- Pour sauce into bowl and mix well.
- Add whisked egg – combine well and pour into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
To prepare squash using the oven method
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and add a little oil, salt and pepper to cut sides.
- Place squash cut side down in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you can easily pierce the skin with a knife (cooking time depends on size of squash).