- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the pie crust, combine the coconut milk, tapioca flour, and almond flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto a pre-heated (eco-friendly) non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Let the batter cook until the bottom of the flatbread is firm enough to move.
- Using a spatula, lift the bread and move it onto a baking sheet, flipping it over so that the sticky side is down.
- Repeat this until the batter is done – for a total of six pies.
- Put a tablespoon of your chopped fruit filling onto the pastry.
- Using a brush, put some egg wash around the edges to help seal the pie shut. You can use a fork to help you crimp the edges if needed.
- Once you’ve folded the pastry shut, brush egg wash on top of the pie. Then, take a knife and put a tiny little slit in the middle.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.