- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease your hands with some oil or ghee and take a rounded tablespoon worth of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten it out and put it on a baking stone on the grill (if you don’t have a stone, see note below).
- Preheat the grill and stone to medium heat (250-300 degrees).
- Put the lid on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes, flip the bread over and cook other side for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
If you don’t have a grilling stone, you can cook this bread in the oven or on your stove top. The cooking time will vary – cook until golden brown.