- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut milk, full-fat (mix well before measuring)
- ½ cup ghee or 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
To Make this Cake in an Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a well greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes (do a toothpick test – make sure it comes out clean).
- Allow the cake to cool, then top with lemon curd and candied lemon slices if desired.